Why do no religious leaders answer on Quora? by Frans du Plessis
Answer by Frans du Plessis:
When the previous Pope, Benedict, opened a Twitter account and invited the public to ask him questions via #AskPontifex, he was flooded with questions like these:
- Would you rather fight a hundred duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?
- Who would win in a fight between Jesus and Wolverine?
- I want you to pray for me. Do you accept Bitcoin?
- What will be your next career move?
- I’m all for joining up. Are the wafers gluten-free?
- Do you think atheists are popeless romantics?
- A question about Faith: do you think George Michael could've done a better song if he'd brought Timbaland as the producer?
- If you're in the shower and washing it and it goes off, is it still a sin?
No, I don’t think it will work out well for the religious leaders.